Grief is an emotional feeling that is deep sorrowed caused by the death of someone. It’s an emotional that everyone in the planet experiences once or twice in their life or even feel throughout their entire lifetime.
There are Seven Stages that one will experience within grieving
- SHOCK & DENIAL
- PAIN & GUILT
- DEPRESSION”, REFLECTION, LONELINESS
- THE UPWARD TURN
- RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH
- ACCEPTANCE & HOPE.
Even though going through all these stages it is something that can be overcame within a timely manner as it’s all a process which must be handled with patients and understand.
- Tell yourself that grief is normal
- Expect to experience the seven stages of grief
- Prepare for denial or disbelief
- Expect to feel anger
- Expect to feel guilt
- Prepare to feel sadness and depression
- Learn to accept the death of your loved one.
To purchase click link below