Anxiety is one of the most common issues millions of people experience with it’s uncomfortable outer body and mental feeling on a day in – day out basis. Even though there are medications for anxiety which comes from many mental health issues along side with depression, bipolar, etc: Anxiety is an Intense, excessive, and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Fast heart rate, rapid breathing, sweating, and feeling tired may occur. Common causes of this symptom , Anxiety can be normal in stressful situations such as public speaking or taking a test. Anxiety is only an indicator of underlying disease when feelings become excessive, all-consuming, and interfere with daily living. Self-treatment Physical activity, a healthy diet, regular sleep, and relaxation exercises may all help reduce anxiety. Joining a support group may also help. To manage symptoms effectively, it’s best to avoid caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine. Seeking medical care
Make an appointment to see doctor if you
- Can’t work or maintain relationships
- Abuse alcohol or other substances
- Feel sad and slowed down
- Are thinking about suicide
- Can’t work or complete activities of daily living
- Fluoxetine, also known by trade names Prozac and Sarafem, among others, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor class. It is used for the treatment of major depressive disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa, panic disorder and premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
- Clonazepam, sold under the brand name Klonopin among others, is a medication used to prevent and treat seizures, panic disorder, and for the movement disorder known as akathisia. It is a tranquilizer of the benzodiazepine class. It is taken by mouth
- Alprazolam, available under the trade name Xanax, is a potent, short-acting benzodiazepine anxiolytic—a minor tranquilizer. It is commonly used for the treatment of anxiety disorders, especially of panic disorder, but also in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder or social anxiety disorder.
- Therapy is the attempted remediation of a health problem, usually following a diagnosis. In the medical field, it is usually synonymous with treatment
- Lorazepam, sold under the brand name Ativan among others, is a benzodiazepine medication. It is used to treat anxiety disorders, trouble sleeping, active seizures including status epilepticus, alcohol withdrawal, and chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting.
Along with many other treatments that a health care provider can assist with. But there are the FIVE fast and effective steps that you can take to ease the anxiety as it starts to form :