When looking Stylish or having up to date trends are more harmful then helpful. 

Estelle, 19, an English student studying in Paris, shared the result of the at-home hair dye online which was caused by the chemical PPD (Paraphenylenediamin).

She had purchased the dye at a local supermarket in the area of Val-de-Marne and applied at home according to the instructions.

While she had followed the patch test on the packet, she waited just 30 minutes rather than the recommended 48 hours.

5AD72FE3-1FBC-4DFE-85DE-ED886B92AA09.jpeg

Her scalp which quickly began to swell. Her head measuring 63cm (normally 56cm).

She was rushed to the A&E where her tongue continued to swell, and after she was given an injection of adrenaline and kept in over night.

She made a full recovery though but can still see the outlines of the swelling, and admits she made a mistake when it came to her patch test and wants to warn others against the dangers of PPD.

 

Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) is a chemical that’s found in temporary tattoo ink, printer ink, and gasoline, which is a known irritant and allergen.
E417198E-2470-483B-875C-6E926E8C3EE5.jpeg

Message here