I love finding alternatives to enjoy my favorite appetizer recipes, like this crab dip that fit with the keto lifestyle. Being able to enjoy these alternatives helps fight off the cravings that come along with any weightless journey. This crab rangoon recipe is perfect to fight those cravings!
If you are heading out to a party while on this way of eating, this crab dip recipe with celery sticks is the perfect appetizer to share with everyone. They won’t even realize it’s a healthy alternative! Score!
Go ahead! Share this hot crab dip recipe with everyone or simply enjoy it all to yourself! Either way, you won’t regret it!
KETO CRAB RANGOON DIP RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups of crab meat
- 1 tablespoon of green onions
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon of coconut aminos
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon of stevia
- 1/4 cup of diced pimentos drained
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- salt to taste*
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided
KETO CRAB RANGOON DIP RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, minus 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- To a well-greased 8×4 baking dish, add in crab mixture and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and has slightly turned a golden color.